Careers with OSA
Join Our Growing Team
Looking for a career with OSA? Join our family and be part of a growing team in the exciting world of audio visual, technical direction, and production services for live events and entertainment. We offer career growth, continuing education, and a fun work environment for the right people.
We are looking for permanent and contract team members in all areas of our company. Email your resume to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
Current Job Openings
OSA Integrated Solutions, powered by OSA International, Inc. has an opening for an Audio Visual Design Consultant in the Wood Dale, IL office. Below is a list of the responsibilities of the position of Audio Visual Design Consultant and the experience needed of applicants. Please send resumes to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
OSA International, Inc., your audio-visual solutions partner for live events and entertainment since 1985, is looking for an Audio Visual Design Consultant for our corporate office in Wood Dale, IL
If you are hardworking, friendly, and know the importance of fantastic customer service, you could be a good fit at OSA. We have a collaborative and lively working environment, where the best and the brightest show up to work each day ready to have fun, and employ their passion for and knowledge of technology into everything they do. This creative atmosphere helps us apply and share our skills with our clients, who seek quality, high-end AV and Conference Solutions.
Our design consultants would much rather be meeting with potential leads and customers instead of sitting at a desk. They are creative, both in their AV designs as well as their strategies for closing the deal and leaving the customer happy.
Responsibilities of OSA Audio Visual Design Consultant:
- Create dynamic written proposals and quotations for our clients.
- Clearly communicate audio visual solutions that best fit our clients’ needs.
- Interact with different departments (Purchasing, Service, Project Management, etc.)
- Expand the client business network of OSA International, Inc.
- Interact with our clients’ varying project partners to assist with the sale and implementation of Audio-Visual systems.
- Clear written communications with clients and staff regarding project scopes and deliverables.
- Work closely with current sales staff to develop skills and gain experience.
- Our employees fearlessly embrace the company culture and applicants who merely want to punch in their timecards everyday are not what we are looking for.
- You can work independently with minimal guidance, but aren’t afraid to ask the right questions when you need help.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and can be the face of our company to our clients.
- Advanced PC Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to think and work independently and meet necessary deadlines
- Extremely organized; Excellent follow up/follow thru
- Leadership skills – assertive and decisive
Experience of OSA Audio Visual Design Consultant:
- Education: Associates degree is preferred, but not required. We take in to account your experience/skill level and what you bring to the table as an individual
- Sales Experience: We need someone who isn’t afraid to put themselves out there, someone who is willing to do what it takes to get the sale!
- Customer Service Experience: Our customers are #1 and we need someone who can take care of them.
- Attitude and Aptitude: We need someone who is eager to learn and comes to work ready to tackle any situation.
- Communication: You will be working and communicating with clients, and different departments within the company. Lines of communication must be clear, concise, and open.
- Knowledge of the industry is preferred; Shure, JBL, Crown, Crestron, Extron, Clear-Com, Video Walls
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A competitive base commission (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Long-Term Disability
- 401k Plan with Discretionary Matching
- Cell phone reimbursement plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
OSA International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Wood Dale, IL
The OSA Project Manager is somebody who is passionate about A/V, a dynamic and highly organized self-starter, and isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get the job done on time. They know how to delegate responsibilities efficiently and their written and verbal communication skills are second to none.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical operations staff
- Effectively communicate deadlines, specifications, and budgets to A/V install team
- Assist A/V install staff with project completion, including installation, programming, and punch lists
- Other tasks as assigned
- You can work independently with minimal guidance, but aren’t afraid to ask the right questions when you need help
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and can be the face of our company to our clients
- Associates degree is preferred, but not required. We consider your experience/skill level and what you bring to the table as an individual
- You will be working and communicating with clients, and different departments within the company. Lines of communication must be clear, concise, and open, for the process to run smoothly
At OSA, we know our company’s success is directly correlated to the success of our employees; we encourage employee growth, both professionally and personally. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A competitive base salary (DOE)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Plans
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
Please send resumes to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
OSA International, Inc. has an opening for an Audio/Video Repair Technician in the Las Vegas office. Below is a list of the responsibilities of the position of repair technician and the qualifications required of applicants. Please send resumes to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
Duties of OSA Audio/Video Repair Technician:
- Work requires practical application of electronic principles, ability to determine equipment malfunctions, and skills to return equipment to required proper operating condition in a timely fashion.
- Perform electronic tests, troubleshoot problems, repair/modify electronic equipment.
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics.
- Experience with fiber optics and transport required.
- Identify equipment that will be returned to manufacturer for repair and determine if under warranty.
- Obtain R.A. from manufacturers and distributors and track equipment return status.
- Ability to fill in and track maintenance and service logs utilizing existing inventory and software programs. Currently Flex Rental Solutions.
- Identify equipment that is unserviceable. Determine if parts can be harvested as needed and retire from service.
- Identify and coordinate with central purchasing, the ordering of parts, spares and supplies as needed.
- Repair and build cable assemblies and adapters as needed.
- Must communicate equipment issues with inventory personnel on daily basis.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure a plus.
Qualifications of OSA Audio/Video Repair Technician:
- Experience with Pro Audio/Video equipment.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Technical college or four (4) years of electronic component bench/repair experience.
- Soldering experience
- Experience in troubleshooting down to component level
- Tech School diploma or college degree required