Careers with OSA
Join Our Growing Team
Looking for a career with OSA? Join our family and be part of a growing team in the exciting world of audio visual, technical direction, and production services for live events and entertainment. We offer career growth, continuing education, and a fun work environment for the right people.
We are looking for permanent and contract team members in all areas of our company. Email your resume to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
Current Job Openings
OSA Integrated Solutions, powered by OSA International, Inc. has an opening for an AV Project Manager in the Wood Dale, IL office. Below is a list of the responsibilities of the position of AV project manager and the qualifications required of applicants. Please send resumes to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
Duties of the AV Project Manager:
The AV Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of assigned jobs from notice to start, until final approval is received and the job is closed. This must be accomplished safely, to specifications, within budget, on time, and to the satisfaction of the customer. The PM also monitors OSA safety programs with special emphasis on vehicle and job site safety for OSA personnel. They mentor the installation technicians and provide leadership. The AV Project Manager also provides estimation review with sales personnel during pre-sale work of projects.
Qualifications of OSA AV Project Manager:
- Associates Degree or higher in Electronics; or comparable on the job experience.
- 5+ years experience with managing installation projects in the AV industry or related field
- Prior experience with commercial construction supervision/management
- Ability to read and interpret construction and AV documents
- Audio DSP Platform certification (Ex. Biamp, ClearOne, PolyCom) Preferred
- Video Processing Platform certification (Ex. Christie, Barco, Digital Projection) Preferred
- Control System Platform certification (Ex. AMX, Crestron, Extron, Savant) Preferred
- CTS or CTS-1 Certification Preferred
- Ability to Travel
- Must Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Advanced PC Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to think and work independently and meet necessary deadlines
- Extremely organized; Excellent follow up/follow thru
- Leadership skills – assertive and decisive
Physical Requirements of OSA AV Project Manager:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work on heights (lifts and ladders)
- Must be able to climb, crawl and raise objects overhead
OSA International, Inc. has an opening for an Audio/Video Repair Technician in the Las Vegas office. Below is a list of the responsibilities of the position of repair technician and the qualifications required of applicants. Please send resumes to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
Duties of OSA Audio/Video Repair Technician:
- Work requires practical application of electronic principles, ability to determine equipment malfunctions, and skills to return equipment to required proper operating condition in a timely fashion.
- Perform electronic tests, troubleshoot problems, repair/modify electronic equipment.
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics.
- Experience with fiber optics and transport required.
- Identify equipment that will be returned to manufacturer for repair and determine if under warranty.
- Obtain R.A. from manufacturers and distributors and track equipment return status.
- Ability to fill in and track maintenance and service logs utilizing existing inventory and software programs. Currently Flex Rental Solutions.
- Identify equipment that is unserviceable. Determine if parts can be harvested as needed and retire from service.
- Identify and coordinate with central purchasing, the ordering of parts, spares and supplies as needed.
- Repair and build cable assemblies and adapters as needed.
- Must communicate equipment issues with inventory personnel on daily basis.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure a plus.
Qualifications of OSA Audio/Video Repair Technician:
- Experience with Pro Audio/Video equipment.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Technical college or four (4) years of electronic component bench/repair experience.
- Soldering experience
- Experience in troubleshooting down to component level
- Tech School diploma or college degree required