Careers with OSA
Join Our Growing Team
Looking for a career with OSA? Join our family and be part of a growing team in the exciting world of audio visual, technical direction, and production services for live events and entertainment. We offer career growth, continuing education, and a fun work environment for the right people.
We are looking for permanent and contract team members in all areas of our company. Email your resume to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
Current Job Openings
OSA International, Inc. has an opening for an Audio/Video Repair Technician in the Las Vegas office. Below is a list of the responsibilities of the position of repair technician and the qualifications required of applicants. Please send resumes to jobs@OSAcorp.com.
Duties of OSA Audio/Video Repair Technician:
- Work requires practical application of electronic principles, ability to determine equipment malfunctions, and skills to return equipment to required proper operating condition in a timely fashion.
- Perform electronic tests, troubleshoot problems, repair/modify electronic equipment.
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics.
- Experience with fiber optics and transport required.
- Identify equipment that will be returned to manufacturer for repair and determine if under warranty.
- Obtain R.A. from manufacturers and distributors and track equipment return status.
- Ability to fill in and track maintenance and service logs utilizing existing inventory and software programs. Currently Flex Rental Solutions.
- Identify equipment that is unserviceable. Determine if parts can be harvested as needed and retire from service.
- Identify and coordinate with central purchasing, the ordering of parts, spares and supplies as needed.
- Repair and build cable assemblies and adapters as needed.
- Must communicate equipment issues with inventory personnel on daily basis.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure a plus.
Qualifications of OSA Audio/Video Repair Technician:
- Experience with Pro Audio/Video equipment.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Technical college or four (4) years of electronic component bench/repair experience.
- Soldering experience
- Experience in troubleshooting down to component level
- Tech School diploma or college degree required